Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Ever seen The Tower card show up in a tarot reading? In the classic image, lightning strikes the top of a stone structure while two people hurtle through midair, falling toward the rocks below.
Yeahhh, so, it’s admittedly not anyone’s favorite. It heralds shocking change, chaos, and things crumbling around you. But … sometimes, you’re trapped in the tower. And the only way to liberate you is for it to fall apart.
My former client, Samantha, had a series of “tower moments” a couple years ago that sent her careening onto an entirely new life path.
Listen in to this month’s brand-new interview with a normal person, as Samantha and I dive into…
- The waves of chaos and grief she struggled through, including natural disasters, the pandemic, the loss of an old friend, and the end of a long-term romantic partnership.
- How experiencing so much turmoil, back to back, affected her outlook on life.
- How, inspired by Elizabeth Gilbert’s story of coming back to life after heartbreak, she created her own version of the Eat, Pray, Love journey … while stuck in lockdown, unable to travel anywhere.
This one will give you a renewed appreciation for the resilience of the human spirit, and leave you a little more hopeful, especially if you’re going through your own “tower moment” right now.
Leave a comment below after you’ve listened to share how Samantha’s story resonates with you!
JOIN THE CLARITY ON FIRE COMMUNITY!
You should definitely come check us out on Patreon!
- Join the $3/month tier (The Spark) for access to occasional bonus episodes and other special content. Think of this like our virtual “tip jar.” If you’re not interested in the community aspect, but appreciate our work and want to send a little love our way every month, plus get access to bonus content, this is for you!
- Join the $6/month tier (The Flame) for occasional bonus content, and … monthly patron-only Zoom meetups (hosted by our Community Ambassador, Alyx), quarterly Zoom hangouts with Krachel, and access to a private Discord server where conversations are going on every week.
For those of you who join “The Flame” tier, get excited because we’re doing another quarterly Krachel Zoom hangout on Thursday, February 17, at 7pm EST!
Become a patron, here. And then introduce yourself in Discord, so you can start making friends with other COF people!