Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
Welcome to another episode of Dear Krachel, a monthly advice segment where we answer audience questions about life, career, relationships, existential angst, and anything that helps you become a more whole, fulfilled version of yourself.
On this episode, we’re answering questions from:
- Miranda, who took the Passion Profile Quiz and can’t tell if she’s a “real” Thriver, or whether she’s only getting that result because she’s burnt out and resentful of working. Could she have a different Profile if she recovered from burnout?
- Jules, who wants to get better at feeling her feelings, but doesn’t want to indulge so much that she spirals out of control. How do you walk the line between having feelings and letting them run amuck?
- Eric, a single guy in his 20s who’s ready to start dating again. He wants to know how he can stand out on a dating app, beyond just “being himself.”
After you’ve listened, leave us a comment below to let us know how our advice for these three listeners resonated with you!
Want to submit a question for our April episode of Dear Krachel? Fill out this form and you might hear us tackle your Q!
SERIOUS ABOUT SOME 1-ON-1 COACHING?
One-on-one coaching will be open for enrollment again soon! A few pointers to keep in mind:
- We’ll be taking on about 15-20 people in this new wave.
- This is for people interested in getting started ASAP (late March and into April).
- You don’t have to know for sure that you want to move ahead with coaching. You just have to be serious enough about it to want to have a conversation.
- We WILL have coaching spots open up in the months after that, before we take on the next “official” wave of clients (which won’t be until later in June 2020). So if you’re not ready now, or you’ve found us in-between “official” enrollment periods, then you can add your name to the wait list and we’ll contact you if and when we have an availability.