Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Welcome to another episode of Dear Krachel, our monthly advice segment where we answer listener questions about life, career, relationships, existential angst, and anything that helps you become a more whole, fulfilled version of yourself.
This month we answered questions from:
- Bummed Entrepreneur, who worked her buns off for years to build a successful business. She has a great business partner, a staff, and more growth than she expected — and she’s “miserably numb.” She woke up one day and just … didn’t care, and nothing (not a vacation, not therapy) is changing how she feels. Why is she so bummed after getting everything she asked for?
- Angelica, who worked hard (both on herself as a person, and on her career) to land a true dream job that she LOVES. But she finds herself bumping up against a fear that won’t go away — that maybe it’s not possible to have both a dream career AND a dream relationship. How can she let go of the idea that she can’t have both?
- A Quitter with Qualms, who’s super disengaged and is seriously considering up and quitting with no notice. But is that wrong, and should she feel guilty?
Leave a comment below after you’ve listened to share how our advice for these listeners resonated with you!
ENROLLMENT FOR GETTING OVER PEOPLE PLEASING IS OPEN! — EARLY BIRDS SAVE $300 TIL MONDAY!
Raise your hand if this sounds like you:
🙋♀️ You know you shouldn’t care what people think … but you still do.
😬 You wish you could speak up … but the thought of confrontation makes you clammy.
🙋♀️ You’re hard on yourself, almost all the time … especially when you catch yourself people-pleasing, yet again.
😬 You wish you knew where you stopped … and everyone else began.
You might be scared, but you’re willing to make a change. And you know that, without some accountability, change is a LOT LESS likely to happen.
Your life doesn’t have to belong to everyone but you.
Here’s a preview of what we’re diving into over this 4-week experience:
- Intro: Discover how your personality type contributes to people-pleasing problems, and get clear on which type of people-pleaser you are.
- Lesson 1: Explore the childhood wounds that keep you stuck, and finally let them go.
- Lesson 2: Learn how to weather the discomfort (and actually make peace with the idea) of not pleasing people.
- Lesson 3: Become an independent person — someone who knows where the line is between themselves and everyone else, and who can set boundaries, say no, and handle confrontation.
- Lesson 4: Build healthy relationships — become someone who can be their own person while maintaining solid connections with others. Learn to speak up, put yourself out there, and take imperfect action.
Plus, you’ll get to ask questions and get answers from us in our private community, and connect with other recovering people pleasers going through this experience with you!
Early birds save $300 until Monday!
Join us now if you don’t want to miss out on the early bird rate, and you want a chance to add on a single coaching session before we run out!