Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Back in March we hit you with a major episode about our new favorite book, Good Inside by Dr. Becky Kennedy.
On the surface, the book is about parenting. But as we were reading, we couldn’t help but notice just how much what we were learning applied to WORK, too.
So, in this brand-new Side Chat we sat down to talk about one pattern, in particular – something that’s probably affecting every single person who will hear this episode:
How your childhood wounds, blueprints, and unhealthy patterns play out in your career in adulthood.
Listen in as we chat about…
- A refresher on what Attachment Theory is, and why it’s super relevant to your career
- The patterns and connections that most people are missing between childhood history and present-day career issues
- MANY examples of how our clients have seen their unhealthy patterns play out at work, and how we helped them heal, up-level, and move on
Leave a comment after you’ve listened to share how this one resonated with you!
APPLY TO WORK WITH US 1:1!
If this episode hits a little too close to home – maybe you’re starting to suspect that there’s a lot more to your career confusion and dissatisfaction than meets the eye – then we’ve got good news for you:
We’re CURRENTLY accepting applications for new coaching clients!
We officially open doors for new clients just a few times per year, so if now feels like the right time, let’s talk.
- We have space for maybe 10 clients this time, and some of those spots are already gone!
- This is for people interested in getting started in May or June.
- We’ve temporarily brought back the option of doing 3 months of coaching, rather than the traditional 6!
- You don’t have to know for sure that you want to move ahead with coaching. You just have to be serious enough about it to want to have a conversation.
Ready to talk about it? Fill out the form on this page to apply, and one of us will schedule an info session with you!