Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
Welcome to another episode of Dear Krachel, a monthly advice segment where we answer audience questions about life, career, relationships, existential angst, and anything that helps you become a more whole, fulfilled version of yourself.
On this episode, we’re answering questions from:
- Samantha, who can’t figure out whether she should keep living in the city or trade that in for more fresh air and space in the country. How do you make a decision when both options seem good in their own way?
- Grace, who’s starting her own business and has a LOT of ideas about how she could potentially make money, but is scared to choose one for fear that it won’t work and she’ll have chosen wrong. How do you narrow down and focus, especially when it feels important to get it right from the beginning?
- Carrie, who is massively regretting RSVP-ing yes to a bachelorette party from hell. She wants to back out, but is afraid of the hurt feelings and bad impression that might ensue. How do you say no without everyone hating you?
After you’ve listened, leave us a comment below to let us know how our advice for these three listeners resonated with you!
Want to submit a question for our September episode of Dear Krachel? Fill out this form and you might hear us tackle your Q!
MORE EPISODES FOR YOU
GET ON THE VIP LIST FOR OUR NEW PEOPLE PLEASING COURSE!
Getting Over People Pleasing will be open for enrollment on Tuesday, August 20th!
- This course will NOT be available 24/7. Right now, consider it a one-time thing. We may end up offering it again at some point, but likely not for another year.
- It will last for about 4 weeks, and during that time you’ll get weekly video lessons and workbook prompts.
- There will be a forum so that you, and the other members of the group, can ask us questions and share your stories.
- This course is for people who want to bridge the gap between knowing what they should be doing, and actually doing it.
- Consider this course a fun-yet-challenging boot camp of sorts! We’re going to help you heal some old wounds that keep you trapped in the need to please and get desensitized to the discomfort of things like setting boundaries, saying no, and speaking up for yourself.
- This course will be action-oriented. Yes, there will be some teaching, but everything we teach is going to be actionable. And we’re going to hold you accountable for taking that action!
- By the end, we know you’ll feel a LOT freer, calmer, more confident, and resilient.