Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
In the 17-or-so years that I’ve been working, I’ve quit a LOT of jobs. I could probably do an Ariana Grande-style 7 rings musical rendition of all the jobs I’ve quit … but I’ll spare you.
(Though if you did want a list, you could just go back and listen to us recount all the (embarrassing) things we’ve quit on the podcast.)
From the Old Navy store at the outlet mall, to nannying, to investment firms, to law firms — I’ve quit ‘em all.
The longest I ever had any job was about a year-and-a-half — hardly long enough to achieve anything, but certainly long enough to know I hated it!
So, how did someone practically allergic to employment end up doing a job (I’m talking about coaching, obviously) for 10 years without quitting?
That’s what Kristen and I are diving into in a brand-new, super in-depth Side Chat! Listen in as we talk about:
- Learning the hard way what a job is, and isn’t, meant to do for you
- How your enjoyment of a job can magically change, even if you hated it before, when your mindset shifts
- Getting clear about whether the problem is you, or the job
- And a LOT more!
LAST DAY TO APPLY TO WORK WITH US 1:1!
How awful would it be to keep quitting jobs, over and over, thinking you just haven’t found the right one yet … when really, the solution is to work on yourself?
We’re proof that when you address you first — your desires, your triggers, your boundaries, your default settings, your talents, your bad habits, your emotional ups and downs, your identity — then a job (or a relationship, or anything) you truly enjoy (and one that has staying power) is the natural byproduct.
That’s what we do for other people in coaching. And if you like the sound of that, then allow me to inform you that TODAY, May 20th, is the last day we’re accepting applications for new coaching clients!
- We have space for maybe a couple clients, so act quickly if you think this could be for you.
- This is for people interested in getting started in May or June.
- We’ve temporarily brought back the option of doing 3 months of coaching, rather than the traditional 6! We probably won’t offer that level of coaching next time we accept applications.
- You don’t have to know for sure that you want to move ahead with coaching. You just have to be serious enough about it to want to have a conversation.
Ready to talk about it? Fill out the form on this page to apply, and one of us will schedule an info session with you!