Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
If you’re at all familiar with the laws of the universe, you understand that being overly attached to an outcome is big no-no: When you cling to something, you tend to push it further away.
But does that mean we should all become Zen monks who have literally no attachments to anything?? No desires or preferences whatsoever?
And what happens when you’ve tried, but you just can’t let go of how much you want something? Does that mean you’ve doomed yourself to never have it?
We’re getting into the fear of never getting what you want in this month’s new side chat! We talked about …
- How Rachel really struggled with this in 2019.
- Where to draw the line between wanting something to a healthy degree vs. being overly attached to it.
- Why thinking you need to be 100% unattached to your desires actually makes it harder to get the things you want.
- What to do when things aren’t happening in the timeframe you wanted.
After you listen come leave a comment to share what you’re struggling to detach from, and how this episode resonated with you!
HOLIDAY SPECIAL ON THE PPSC!
Until next Tuesday, December 17th, we’re offering a holiday special on The Passion Profile Short Course!
- For this week, the course will be $50 off its usual price with code HOLIDAY.
- Anyone who signs up before the 17th will get access to a LIVE online workshop with us in January (date TBD) where we’ll be answering questions and talking about how to set “anti-resolutions” in the new year (AKA, goals you’ll actually stick to).
- AND (this is a big one) anyone who signs up before the 17th will also get grandfathered into our 2019 coaching rates, and will get a chance to do coaching before we open enrollment again in March!
The PPSC is like a recipe for your career path. It’s the “secret sauce” that takes the thought out of trying to plot your career direction and prevents you from wasting years of your life hopping from job to job, hoping that you eventually stumble across something you love.
If your career has you feeling stuck, confused, and overwhelmed, and if you’re starting to wonder if you might be “broken,” then the PPSC is the perfect place for you to start your new career journey.
You can get unstuck, feel confident that you’re on the right track, and build the foundation you need to have a thriving career and life — in as little as one day.
The PPSC might be right for you if:
- You’re looking for a way to get un-stuck that doesn’t involve a lot of time, money, or complication (it’s a 5-ish hour, video-based DIY course with workbook prompts).
- You’ve been hoping for a simple answer to this whole “finding career direction” thing.
- You don’t know where to start and wish someone would tell you what to do about your career situation.
- You loved your Passion Profile Quiz result and want your life to actually align with what you read.