Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
Calling all fellow bookworms, library nerds, and general lovers of literature — it’s time for another book club episode of the podcast!
Whenever there are five Fridays in a month, we devote the extra Friday to a book that we can’t get enough of. This time we decided to have a conversation about a brand-new book by an author you may recognize (because our last book club episode was also about one of her books!), Tosha Silver.
This one’s called It’s Not Your Money: How to live fully from divine abundance. If you like the idea of exploring the intersection between money, spirituality, and practicality, you’re going to love this conversation.
We talked about:
- If it’s not “your money,” then whose is it??
- How to let go of the illusion that you’ve got to figure out how to make money all on your own.
- How to accept where you are right now, even if you’re broke.
- Fun, practical tools for letting go of your money fears and becoming a magnet to more abundance.
- How to trust in divine timing and believe everything is going to work out.
- Some personal stories about how we’ve let go of money anxiety (and the surprising results).
Leave us a comment below after you’ve listened to let us know what resonated most from this conversation. And in the true spirit of this book, we’d also LOVE to hear your stories of signs, synchronicities, and surrendering to the Universe (when it comes to money, or anything else!), so come share that, too!
IF YOU LIKED THIS EPISODE CHECK OUT OUR PAST BOOK CLUB CONVERSATIONS