Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
First things first: Happy birthday to Kristen!! We know how I feel about birthdays, but Kristen is the Tiny Tim to my Ebenezer Scrooge, so feel free to celebrate her and congratulate her on getting older as much as you want today!
And if you want a deal that even Scrooge couldn’t find fault with, then by all means, scroll down.
Now, allow us to move on to the last podcast episode of this year! And what a year it’s been, hmm? How ever will we process it? Or prepare for 2022? I mean, aren’t most of us still trying to process 2020?!
So, listen in as we share two questions to help you process what you learned this year, and set you up for more growth in the year ahead. We talked about:
- Giving yourself credit for not just what you learned, but what you actually mastered in the last year.
- Pinpointing what you still need to work on in the year ahead.
- And plenty of stories of what we mastered, what we’re still struggling to integrate, and how we intend to move ahead in 2022.
This one will give you a lot of food for thought (maybe even a whole Christmas goose’s worth??). At the very least, the ghosts of your years’ past shouldn’t haunt you too much anymore after this one. And as for the years yet to come? Well, revel in the spirit of the season and delight in the fact that…
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF OUR HOLIDAY PROMO!
Today, Friday the 17th, is the last day to take advantage of our special discount on the Passion Profile Short Course, our intro course that helps you get clear on your career direction in as little as 1 day.
Until the end of today, the course is $75 off its usual price ($174 instead of $249). No discount code needed! The price is automatically lower on our site.
The PPSC is our quickest, easiest, and most affordable way to stop stagnating. Because it’s only 5 hours, it’s not overwhelming or a huge commitment. We know a HUGE reason that people never get started is because the task feels so unmanageable … that’s why we’ve tried to make it as simple (but powerful!) as possible.
This course is ideal for you if:
- You’re looking for a way to get un-stuck that doesn’t involve a lot of time, money, or complication (it’s a 5-ish hour, video-based DIY course with workbook prompts).
- You’ve been hoping for a simple answer to this whole “finding career direction” thing.
- You don’t know where to start and wish someone would tell you what to do about your career situation.
- You loved your Passion Profile Quiz result and want your life to actually align with what you read.