Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Sometimes something becomes such a hot topic that it even reaches Millennials in their 30s who don’t have TikTok. 👵🏼
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve probably heard the phrase “quiet quitting” floating around the Internet for the past couple of weeks.
We’re dropping in with a special bonus episode today because, after being career coaches for a decade, how could we not weigh in on this trend??
Listen in as we get into…
- The real origin of “quiet quitting”
- Where we land on whether it’s valid … or totally BS
- A phrase we like even better than “quiet quitting”
- People who absolutely should proceed with “quiet quitting,” and who needs to cut it out immediately
Leave a comment below after you’ve listened to share how this one resonated with you!
WANT TO HAVE A CAREER THAT DOESN’T MAKE YOU WANT TO QUIT, QUIETLY OR LOUDLY?
That’s what coaching is for!
It takes YEARS (if not decades) of doubt, confusion, and untapped potential and transforms it into confidence, clarity, and fulfillment … in a matter of months.
If now is the right time for you to figure out where you’re going with your life and career (and then have someone help you actually DO IT), then we’re here to remind you that we’re taking on clients NOW!
- Instead of taking on clients whenever, we accept applications a few times per year, in waves.
- We’re only taking on about 10 people this time! If you’re seriously considering 1:1 coaching, fill out the “sign me up” form on this page and one of us will be in touch to talk about it.
- This is for people interested in getting started ASAP (in September/October).
- We’re offering both 3-month and 6-months options. We’ll walk you through the difference when we have an intro call with you.
- You don’t have to be 100% certain that this is right for you — but serious enough to want to discuss it.
Fill out the application here and one of us will be in touch ASAP to schedule a chat with you!
We’re excited to work with some of you more officially!
LISTEN TO THESE EPISODES NEXT
Side Chat: What to do when you’re tired of being tired (July 2022)
Side Chat: 6 ways to love (and keep) your job for years and years (May 2022)
Bonus Side Chat: All the (embarrassing) things we’ve quit (October 2020)
Submit your question for a future episode of Dear Krachel
Every time I have read an article on this, my inner monologue about it has been in your voices. You said exactly what I expected you would! I LOVED the part of the discussion about Thrivers in relation to this topic, too. As a Thriver myself, I have constantly been thinking, “Is this not just how having a job works?!”
💯💯💯 Quiet quitting, otherwise known as “having a job,” LOL.