Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Back in May of last year we did an episode that quickly became a classic: 6 ways to love (and keep) your job for years and years.
It hasn’t even been a year yet, but we’ve been mentally adding to that list ever since!
So, in this month’s brand-new Side Chat, we’re back with a sequel to that conversation. No need to listen to last year’s episode first, though you’ll definitely want to after hearing this new list!
Listen in as we talk about…
- Why focusing on figuring out what job you want really, truly DOES NOT MATTER,
- The one trait you need to develop that will make or break your life & career fulfillment,
- What your childhood blueprint is, and why you’ve got to examine it before making any kind of life or career transition,
- And a lottttt more!
Leave a comment below after you’ve listened to share how this episode resonated with you!
APPLY TO WORK WITH US 1:1!
How awful would it be to keep quitting jobs, over and over, thinking you just haven’t found the right one yet … when really, the solution is to work on yourself?
We’re proof that when you address you first — your desires, your triggers, your boundaries, your default settings, your talents, your bad habits, your emotional ups and downs, your identity — then a job (or a relationship, or anything) you truly enjoy (and one that has staying power) is the natural byproduct.
That’s what we do for other people in coaching. And if you like the sound of that, then allow us to inform you that TODAY, January 20th, we’re officially accepting applications for new coaching clients!
- Instead of taking on clients whenever, we accept applications a few times per year, in waves.
- We’re only taking on about 10 people this time! If you’re seriously considering 1:1 coaching, fill out the “sign me up” form on this page and one of us will be in touch to talk about it.
- This is for people interested in getting started ASAP (in January/February).
- We’re offering both 3-month and 6-months options. We’ll walk you through the difference when we have an intro call with you.
- You don’t have to be 100% certain that this is right for you — but serious enough to want to discuss it.
Fill out the application here and one of us will be in touch ASAP to schedule a chat with you.
We’re excited to work with some of you more officially!