Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
I’ve gotta admit, there’s something fun about those “what do you eat in a day?” or “what’s in your bag?” videos that you’ll often find celebrities doing on YouTube. Of course, I highly doubt what’s being curated for YouTube is real — their bags are probably a whole lot more embarrassing, and their food choices more realistic, than what you see online.
Kristen and I are about as far from celebrities as you can get, but there can still be a bit of a ~mystique~ around people you don’t really know, IRL. In the past 3.5 years, we’ve published over 300 episodes of the podcast! And if you didn’t know any better, you might think that we’ve somehow managed to integrate every bit of wisdom from each of them.
But much like a famous chef with a glossy cookbook who rarely makes those meals (and eats oatmeal for breakfast every day instead), we definitely aren’t always walking our talk!
So, in this month’s brand-new Side Chat, we’re getting into what the two of us actually do every day for our mental health. We got into…
- Kristen’s recent revelation about ADHD, and how it’s changed her for the better.
- The one thing Rachel stopped doing that made her outlook on life a lot rosier.
- The simple things we’re both doing — and the things we’re giving ourselves permission not to do — to stay mostly well-adjusted.
And if you want more in-depth discussions about mental health, you should definitely hop on over to Patreon! Rachel did a deep dive earlier this year about anxiety & depression, and Kristen recently shared more about the discovery of her ADHD.
Leave a comment below after you’ve listened to share what you do every day for your mental health!
ENROLLMENT IS OPEN FOR 1:1 COACHING!
We’re accepting sign-up forms for new clients starting today through Wednesday, September 29! A few pointers to keep in mind:
- We’ll be taking on a small number of clients this time — probably fewer than 10!
- This is for people interested in getting started in September or October.
- You don’t have to know for sure that you want to move ahead with coaching. You just have to be serious enough about it to want to have a conversation.
- If you’re not ready now, or you’ve found us in-between “official” enrollment periods, then you can add your name to the wait list and we’ll contact you if and when we have an availability.
Check out the details and fill out the form on this page, and we’ll talk to you soon!
LISTEN TO THESE EPISODES NEXT
Burn This: Labeling emotions as “good” or “bad” (June 2020)
Blog: Are you an internal or external processor? (July 2020)
Side Chat: The anger infomercial (August 2020)
Emotional constipation with Joanna Platt (April 2018)
Submit your question for a future episode of Dear Krachel