Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
If you hadn’t noticed, we’re big advocates for feeling your feelings. What’s the alternative? Being shut down, repressed, or so bent out of shape that the slightest twinge of anger or sadness causes you pain? Uh thank you, but next.
But we realized we haven’t told you one of the most IMPORTANT parts about feeling your feelings in a healthy way:
Not everyone can be trusted to handle you and your feelings.
In this month’s brand-new side chat, we’re getting into what to do when other people ignore, scorn, diminish, deride, and gaslight you and your feelings. We’re talking about…
- The long-term symptoms of not being allowed to express your feelings to others.
- How to process the pain of people minimizing, scorning, or gaslighting you.
- How to recognize whether someone can be trusted to meet your needs, emotionally and otherwise.
After you’ve listened, leave a comment to let us know how this episode resonated with you!
THE PPVE IS COMING BACK (ONE LAST TIME!)
Our online group coaching program, the Passion Plan Virtual Experience, will open for enrollment for the last time EVER next Tuesday, January 21, through January 29 (or when we hit 50 people, whichever comes first).
- It’s a 6-week course that helps you figure out what to do with your life. Think of it as the “AP Life” class you should have taken in high school, but never got the chance!
- The content is a mix of videos, workbook assignments, and interaction with us and the rest of the group in a private forum.
- You’ll have forever access to the content, even though this is the last time we’re running the course.
- We’re only taking 50 people in this round, and enrollment is first-come, first-served. If you want in, you definitely don’t want to dally.
Early bird enrollment will be going on from Tuesday the 21st through Friday the 24th. That means if you sign up before then, you can get the course for $369 instead of the usual $469.