Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Welcome to another episode of Dear Krachel, our monthly advice segment where we answer listener questions about life, career, relationships, existential angst, and anything that helps you become a more whole, fulfilled version of yourself.
This month we answered questions from:
- Samantha, who listened to our last Side Chat about wants vs. needs and started wondering about how that idea applies to money — when is it a need, and when does it become a want? And are you allowed to think that a large amount of money is actually a need?
- So Many Books, So Little Time, who’s very overwhelmed by all the things she wants to do, but doesn’t have time for now that she’s working a 9-5 again. How do you even begin to choose which books, podcasts, shows, courses, and YouTube videos to check out, and which to ignore?
- Amelia, who listened to some of our past Bonus Book Club episodes (linked below!) and was inspired to experiment with the Law of Attraction. She’s mind-blown with the results! But now that she’s realized how powerful her thoughts and intentions are, she wants to stop thinking things like, “I’ll never meet someone!” How do you stop fixating on things that you don’t want to happen?
Leave a comment below after you’ve listened to share how our advice for these listeners resonated with you!
Want to submit a question for our June episode of Dear Krachel? Fill out this form and you might hear us tackle your Q!
1:1 COACHING IS COMING BACK!
One-on-one coaching will be open for enrollment again on Friday, May 14! A few pointers to keep in mind:
- We’ll be taking on about 10-15 people in this new wave.
- This is for people interested in getting started in May or June.
- You don’t have to know for sure that you want to move ahead with coaching. You just have to be serious enough about it to want to have a conversation.
- If you’re not ready now, or you’ve found us in-between “official” enrollment periods, then you can add your name to the wait list and we’ll contact you if and when we have an availability.
We’re doing our first quarterly Zoom with Krachel for our Patreon members next Wednesday, May 12th at 1pm Eastern! This inaugural hangout will be “ask us anything” style. ☺
Unlike monthly community meetups, this will be recorded. So, if you’re a Flame tier member, you can enjoy the replay if you aren’t able to attend live! Become a patron, here!