Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Last month during the side chat where we processed 2021, I shared that one of the big lessons I got hit with (and am very much still trying to learn) was about pain. Namely, that just because you’re in pain doesn’t mean that something is going wrong.
The more Kristen and I mulled that one over, the more obvious it became that we needed to have a whole separate conversation about it to do the thing justice!
So, in this month’s side chat we’re getting into…
- When is pain necessary vs. unnecessary?
- Where’s the line between pain, suffering, and plain old torture? And how do we end up torturing ourselves without meaning to?
- How to use pain and turmoil as a catalyst for growth, rather than end up stagnating in it.
Leave a comment below after you’ve listened to share how this one resonated with you!
1:1 COACHING IS BACK!
If some of the pain you’ve found yourself in lately is of the “confused, overwhelmed, lost, no idea what to do with myself” variety, then you’re in luck, because …
One-on-one coaching is open for enrollment NOW through Friday, February 4! A few pointers to keep in mind:
- We’ll be taking on a small number of clients this time — around 10-15, max!
- This is for people interested in getting started in January or February.
- You don’t have to know for sure that you want to move ahead with coaching. You just have to be serious enough about it to want to have a conversation.
- If you’re not ready now, or you’ve found us in-between “official” enrollment periods, then you can add your name to the wait list and we’ll contact you if and when we have an availability.
And if you want to hear more about how coaching with us works, check out our episode from October 2020: Why career coaching has (almost) nothing to do with your career.