Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Welcome to another episode of Dear Krachel, a monthly advice segment where we answer listener questions about life, career, relationships, existential angst, and anything that helps you become a more whole, fulfilled version of yourself.
The theme this month ended up being “salty and cynical” (Rachel loved it). On this episode, we’re answering questions from:
- Another Rachel, who hijacks Rachel Rants for a bit to say that everyone who hasn’t hired her yet is a rude doofus, even though she’s got a TON of experience and deserves to be given a chance. Why do potential employers keep tossing her to the curb??
- Elise, who has a theory that the more self-aware you are, the more you start to notice that people sort-of-kind-of … suck? How can she deal with the annoying unconscious masses at work and in the wider world?
We also begin the episode reflecting on what the two of us have been discussing, behind the scenes, about how we can each use our voices and influence to make the world a better, easier place to live in for the friends, clients, coworkers, and followers who haven’t enjoyed the privilege that we have. Neither of us want to just talk about it; we want to be about it.
If you’re in the boat of “person who wants to be about it but doesn’t know how,” we encourage you to listen. And we also encourage everyone to share with us your strategies and advice, so we can learn and grow together. Leave us a comment below after you’ve listened.
Want to submit a question for our July episode of Dear Krachel? Fill out this form and you might hear us tackle your Q!
CLARITY IN A TIME OF PANDEMIC: LAST DAY!
Today, Friday June 5th, is the LAST day to take advantage of the special “clarity in a time of pandemic” offerings!
Get the Passion Profile Short Course, our intro course that helps you get clear on your career direction in as little as 1 day, for 50% off its usual price ($125 instead of $250). No discount code needed! Price is automatically lower on our site. Now includes the Dream Job Bundle bonus!
Get a single coaching session with one of us! We normally only offer one-off sessions to former clients, but we’re now opening this option up to everyone.
Get both the PPSC and a single coaching session as a bundle! When you check out for either the PPSC or a single session, add the other to your cart as an upgrade. It’s $125 for the PPSC, $150 for a single session, or $225 for the bundle!
SERIOUS ABOUT SOME 1-ON-1 COACHING?
One-on-one coaching will be open for enrollment again soon! A few pointers to keep in mind:
- We’ll be taking on about 15-20 people in this new wave.
- This is for people interested in getting started ASAP (within the next 4-6 weeks).
- You don’t have to know for sure that you want to move ahead with coaching. You just have to be serious enough about it to want to have a conversation.
- Our last coaching enrollment of the year will probably be in October. If you’re not ready now, or you’ve found us in-between “official” enrollment periods, then you can add your name to the wait list and we’ll contact you if and when we have an availability.