Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Welcome to another episode of Dear Krachel, our monthly advice segment where we answer listener questions about life, career, relationships, existential angst, and anything that helps you become a more whole, fulfilled version of yourself.
This month we answered questions from:
- Dates-ed & Confused, who’s been dating a guy for a few weeks and is already thinking about ending it. But are their reasons good enough? So much of the relationship advice floating around says no person is perfect. How do you tell what’s reasonable to expect and what isn’t, and whose advice do we actually listen to?
- Holly, who just got a job in a very niche field. She knows she’s being underpaid, but is finding it hard to do research about how much to ask for. How can she figure out what she’s worth and make a good case, when there’s so little information to go off of?
- Second Bestie, who’s feeling down about the fact that the person she calls her best friend wouldn’t say the same about her, in return. How can she make peace with the idea that such an important relationship isn’t mutual?
And leave a comment below after you’ve listened to share how our advice for these listeners resonated with you!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM US TO YOU!
Starting next Wednesday, December 8, through Friday, December 17, we’re bringing back the super-popular promotion we did this time last year! We’ve got two treats for you:
- Get the Passion Profile Short Course, our intro course that helps you get clear on your career direction in as little as 1 day, for 30% off its usual price ($174 instead of $249). No discount code needed! The price will be automatically lower on our site.
- Get a single coaching session with one of us! We normally only offer single sessions to former clients, but this option will be open to everyone for a very limited time (we only have about 10 sessions, and when they’re gone, they’re gone).
Either of these will be a simple and super helpful way to rid yourself of some 2021 gunk and gear up for a much better 2022. ☺