Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Welcome to another episode of Dear Krachel, our monthly advice segment where we answer listener questions about life, career, relationships, existential angst, and anything that helps you become a more whole, fulfilled version of yourself.
This month we answered questions from:
- Unsure Entrepreneur, who started a business last year after dreaming of entrepreneurship for ages … but is now feeling a bit hollow and unfulfilled. They can’t imagine going back to work for someone else, but now this doesn’t feel quite right, either. How can they pinpoint what’s off, and then fix it?
- Sam, a dance teacher with a toxic boss. She desperately wants to quit her job before her contract is up in a few months (and has the panic attacks to prove it), but feels guilty about abandoning her students before the big performance. Should she stick it out, or is it OK to walk away?
- Ashley, who’s in a happy, healthy, loving relationship … but can’t stop thinking about a toxic ex. What’s up when you know it was right to end a relationship, but your brain keeps coming back to the person anyway?
Leave a comment below after you’ve listened to share how our advice for these listeners resonated with you!
Want to submit a question for our April episode of Dear Krachel? Fill out this form and you might hear us tackle your Q!
JOIN THE CLARITY ON FIRE COMMUNITY!
Big news: We’re now on Patreon!
- Join the $3/month tier (The Spark) for access to occasional bonus episodes and other special content. Think of this like our virtual “tip jar.” If you’re not interested in the community aspect, but appreciate our work and want to send a little love our way every month, plus get access to bonus content, this is for you!
- Join the $6/month tier (The Flame) for occasional bonus content and access to monthly patron-only Zoom meetups (hosted by our Community Ambassador, Madison) and quarterly Zoom hangs with Krachel.
For those of you who join “The Flame” tier, mark your calendars! The first community Zoom is happening on Sunday, March 28 at 1pm EST. This inaugural hangout is going to be book-club style! Choose between reading Untamed by Glennon Doyle or The Midnight Library by Matt Haig.
And when you sign up for either tier by next Friday, March 12, we’ll enter you into a drawing! Two lucky patrons will win a free single coaching session with one of us. 🙂
Become a patron, here. And then introduce yourself, so you can start making friends with other COF people!