Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
In case you hadn’t heard, every-other-Tuesday we’re publishing “Magic 8-Ball” episodes! AKA, we shake up the nearly-200 episodes we’ve released in the past two years, and the one that rises to the surface has a message that you needed to hear today.
Today’s episode is a Side Chat from last summer about how to hone your intuition (and tell the difference between that and fear). Pretty relevant right now, don’t you think?
So, imagine a dude pumping iron, except he only ever works out one arm. He’s basically a circus attraction with his one giant bicep on the right and a puny, atrophied bicep on the left.
Well, this freak is all of us. Except the over-developed right arm is your logic/fear muscle, and the atrophied left arm is your feelings/intuition muscle.
Most of us want to start working out that sad, deflated left arm, because we really want to let go, trust our intuition, and make decisions from a place of deeper knowing, but we have no idea how to do it.
In this episode we got into:
- All of the ways you can turn down the volume on fear and allow space for your intuition to flow.
- How to get into a consistent rhythm of “exercising” your intuitive abilities.
- Real-life examples of what recognizing (and trusting) your intuition looks like.
- How to tell the difference between the voice of intuition and the voice of fear.
After you’ve listened, leave a comment to let us know how you’re going to start making space for your intuition to speak to you!
SERIOUS ABOUT SOME 1-ON-1 COACHING?
One-on-one coaching will be open for enrollment again starting this Friday, March 20th! A few pointers to keep in mind:
- We’ll be taking on about 15-20 people in this new wave.
- This is for people interested in getting started ASAP (late March and into April).
- You don’t have to know for sure that you want to move ahead with coaching. You just have to be serious enough about it to want to have a conversation.
- We WILL have coaching spots open up in the months after that, before we take on the next “official” wave of clients (which won’t be until later in June 2020). So if you’re not ready now, or you’ve found us in-between “official” enrollment periods, then you can add your name to the wait list and we’ll contact you if and when we have an availability.
Want to hear how our coaching process works (and why it works so well)? Check out our episode, “Why career coaching has (almost) nothing to do with your career” from October 2019.