Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
Well, this was supposed to be a normal person interview, but Kristen got sick and then our normal person got sick, so apparently the Universe wanted us to do something else this month!
So, have you heard about the 36 questions that lead to love? They’re based on a psychological study that explored whether or not intimacy could be accelerated by having strangers ask a set of personal, sometimes probing questions. (Spoiler alert: One professor married the guy she tried this with!)
Obviously we’ve known each other for a decade, and we’re not trying to fall in love, but hey, it’s always fun to get to know your friends better! A lot of these questions are the type you could ask anyone — family, friend, coworker — that you’d like to know on a deeper level.
We asked each other questions like:
- Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
- Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
- If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
- What do you value most in a friendship?
- What’s one surprising thing you do like about me, and one unsurprising thing you don’t like?
And, because the Clarity on Fire podcast is officially 1 year old, at the end of the episode we shared the top 10 most downloaded episodes from the past year! Check them out below.
We’d love to hear if this episode inspires you to get to know someone in your life better! And we hope you’ll share how you would answer some of these 36 questions in the comments below.
TOP 10 MOST DOWNLOADED EPISODES FROM THE PAST YEAR
- Side Chat: We are not the crazy ones (how to tell if you’re a highly sensitive person) (April, 2018)